Friday 5 November 2010

5 on the 5th - November

This month's suggested theme for 5 on the 5th was "Recycled". Unfortunately I couldn't think of a take on it - or at least not sufficient for 5 pictures  - and thought "recycling" old pics would be cheating. Here, instead, are 5 random pictures taken yesterday.

A drink for the fashion conscious

Queens Square, Bristol

Queens Square, Bristol

Apply within for mercy and chocolate

The only way is up...
Be sure to follow the link above to see the other entrants!

Andrew

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha, I ran into the same problem of thinking of what to shoot! Very nice shots!

MadeInScotland said...

I shamelessly recycled. But then again, it was also my 5th anniversary of blogging.

ahoj

Stephen Chapman said...

2nd one is moody!

Jason Shaw said...

Recycled photos are wonderful!

oneexwidow said...

Thank you all!

Anonymous said...

Cleaver randomness. The park-shots are great, I love the light in them.

Love
Daniel