Friday 29 April 2011

Senna: No Fear, No Limits, No Equal

Today's post is a trailer for the forthcoming documentary film "Senna" which promises to be a fantastic portrait of the legend that was Ayrton Senna.

I've been a fan of Formula 1 for years although it is only in recent seasons that I've really got into watching every race. As time goes by I get more and more interested in the details of the cars and the politics of it all - although I have a long way to go to match some people I know!

By contrast, Senna died when I was still relatively new to Formula 1 and while I am obviously aware of his talent, skill and achievements, I'm looking forward to learning more about the man and his life. 
 
Here's a taster:



There's more on the official website. The film's due out on June 3rd and those that have seen it give it glowing reviews - now, is there any chance my sister will move her wedding so I can go see it?!


Andrew

No comments: