Sunday 27 March 2011

It's Census Time!

Today is Census Day in the UK and as someone who finds statistics and demographics intriguing, I've dutifully completed and filed mine online. What's more, I'll be looking out for the results being published - which is just the way I roll!

Anyway I thought I'd hold my own mini-Census of my blog readers using genuine questions from the Census form, so please take a moment to answer these questions in the comment section below. 

1. What is your gender?*  

2. What is your country of birth?
    • England
    • Wales
    • Scotland
    • Northern Ireland
    • Republic of Ireland
    • Elsewhere (please state)
3. What is your religion? (This question is voluntary.)
    •  No religion
    • Christian (Inluding Church of England, Catholic, Protestant and all other Christian denominations)
    • Buddhist
    • Hindu
    • Jewish
    • Muslim
    • Sikh
    • Any other religion (please state)
Although I can't guarantee confidentiality for 100 years, if you don't want your details published, please note this in your comment.

Andrew

* The actual question is "What is your sex?" but I'm a bit of a pedant!

1 comment:

Raybeard said...

1. 100% male - (Well it was the last time I looked.)

2. India (though of European ancestry - but what does it matter?)

3. No religion - and only hanging on to tolerance for public manifestations of religion by the skin of my teeth.