Sunday 26 February 2012

The Question 2

It's time for the second episode in the Stephen's collective blog experience - The Question. This month the question is:

What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?

So, here's my take on it. Why not post your own response and put the link on Stephen's blog? Even if you don't, do pay a visit to see how else it's been answered!

The best bit of advice I've ever had was probably given to me by Stephen when we worked together... but if it was, then I've long since forgotten it.

My dad always advised me not talk about personal finances and this served me well for years. He also taught me to think for myself and, whilst I can be gullible on occasion, this is also excellant advice.

Elton John advised me not to go breaking his heart. As far as I know, I haven't, although he may have been address his comments to Kiki Dee or Ru Paul* at the time. (* Delete depending on your age and/or preference of song version.)

But the best advice I ever received was to "Wear Sunscreen"...



Andrew

1 comment:

Stephen Chapman said...

Brilliant... of course

I didnt get time to promote The Question this week, so there might not be many attendees!