Saturday 28 November 2009

the widow's web, part 2

This is the second in an occasional series in which I share some of the websites I've come across and liked. Some I'll visit often, others just now and again.

When putting together this recent post, I visited the website of the Rembrandthuis Museum. It transpires that the site has lots of interesting stuff on it - including a virtual tour, information on etching and, of course, lots of information on Rembrandt's life and work. Although everything you click seems to generate a pop-up window, it's a well constructed site and well worth a visit!

One site that I've been aware of for years but only recently started to use regularly is Digital Spy. It's great for entertainment stories in handy bite-sized chunks. The stories are often gleaned from the press, and should sometimes taken with a pinch of salt, but it's a fun source of celebrity gossip and reality TV news. It also caters for those with an interest in cult and American telly shows.

The final site is one I've not explored as much as I want to yet, but is the inspiration behind my other blog. Have a look at Authentic Happiness for more information on Positive Psychology.


Andrew

No comments: