Monday 6 December 2010

From the Vaults: November 2009

This is the second in a series of retrospective posts looking back at previous posts, this time it's some from last November.

My first choice is a piece from Room 3 of my virtual gallery, which featured etchings by Erik Desmazieres:


The next choice is a link to a poem by the Poet Laureate, Carol Ann Duffy. Warming Her Pearls is a fantastic narrative poem of unrequited - and forbidden - love.

My final choice is a post about positive thinking - Three Positive Things - which was inspired by a programme I heard on the radio just when I was feeling particularly down. For a while it inspired by other blog. More recently, things have been on a much surer footing but I do still want to explore positive thinking techniques more.


Andrew

1 comment:

Stephen Chapman said...

That's impressive pimping!