Thursday 6 August 2009

Answers on a postcard or sealed down envelope...

Earlier this month, I exchanged catch-up e-mails with one of my bestest friends, with whom I had been woefully bad at keeping in touch. In her reply she sent me the following two pictures, taken on a holiday we shared with a third friend in November 2007. She reckoned I should use them as profile pictures but I'm not sure about that... To show I'm game for a laugh, though, here they are:

This first pic was taken on the beach at Watergate Bay after eating at 15 Cornwall. It was a cold autumn day, so I've no idea why I decided it would be a good idea to run round topless - although the girls would tell you I had form for this after a similar stunt in Skye two years previous!


The girls had brought exercise hoops and after a few attempts I was able to get the hang of it, and rather enjoyed it too! Not at all sure this is flattering, though!

You can post your own captions in this exclusive competition* by adding a comment below.


Andrew

*NB, there is no prize and points will be deducted for anyone who suggests "Does my Bum look Big in This" is a suitable caption. It's not.

1 comment:

Stephen Chapman said...

Gotta be the hula hoop - you are so into it!