Friday 5 February 2010

5 on the 5th - February

This week I began my new job in Bristol. Unlike Wells, where I used to work, Bristol is a bona fide city complete with it's own edition of Metro.

By coincidence, the suggested topic for this month's "5 on the 5th" was City Life, so all my pictures are related to Bristol in some way.


From top to bottom:
  1. Awaiting the Train
  2. Bristol's Floating Harbour
  3. A Moment of Calm (NB, this picture comes complete with Aston Martin Vantage!)
  4. Rush Hour
  5. Metro

Andrew

My previ
ous 5 on the 5th entries can be found here.

2 comments:

Stephen Chapman said...

How is the commute?

Bristol is a bit run down from my memory.

oneexwidow said...

Commute is fine!

Parts of Bristol are run down, but there's lots of regeneration too. The new shopping centre is very good.