Thursday 3 January 2013

NOW! That's What I Call A Tune! 65

It's a New Year and some things haven't changed: I'm a day late in bringing you this week's NOW! That's What I Call A Tune...

There were a few acts and songs that I considered for this entry - some of which have been featured on these pages before. Scissor Sisters, The Fratellis, Christina Aguilera, Razorlight, Snow Patrol, Paolo Nutini, The Feeling, The Killers, Jamelia and Meat Loaf all staked a claim.

I could only, honestly, choose one track though - the sublime Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. It was a bit of a surprise that I hadn't featured this song before but, better late than never!



What would you have chosen?:


Andrew

2 comments:

Mind Of Mine said...

That album takes me back to Summer 06, which was an awesome Summer for me.

I like Chasing Cars, I tend to enjoy it more when other artists sing it thoug. Have you ever check out Boyce Avenues verson.

oneexwidow said...

Hi there,

I'm a bit of a purist - I love the original, but then I love Snow Patrol.

Listening to Boyce Avenue version now, though, and it is good.

Andrew