Wednesday 15 June 2011

Not an A-Z of my CDs: O

When I was home a couple of weeks ago, I noticed an old cassette (younger readers should click here for further information) of Roy Orbison which had belonged to my Grandfather. Having decided that he should feature on this blog, I can think of no better choice for "O" than The Big O himself.

I've resisted the temptation to go with Pretty Woman (too obvious) and after much deliberation have decided to feature You Got It:




And here's a version of Crying he did with k.d. lang:




Andrew

2 comments:

Mind Of Mine said...

I still have loads of my old cassette taps,I really should get a tape player to listen to them. I don't they sell them anymore though lol

Raybeard said...

A treasured voice whose recordings deserve to last for eternity.