Tuesday 8 December 2009

10 things...

Inspired by my friend Stephen's series of posts listing "100 facts" about himself, I thought I'd do something similar. Here are, therefore, 10 random facts about me. Some are trivial, some less so, but they might add some flesh to the bones in the profile to your right.

1. I can't think of 100 facts about me - indeed, I find it difficult to talk about myself at all!
2. I think I'm allergic to crab meat.
3. I once did a parachute jump for charity.
4. I have been blogging for 5 months today.
5. I love architecture, and took classes in architectural appreciation at Edinburgh Uni.
6. My favourite artist is probably Dali.
7. Until I left home at 17, all the houses I had lived in where within 1 mile of each other.
8. If I had the money, I would open a restaurant.
9. I once applied for Big Brother.
10. I had a giant poster of Kylie on my bedroom wall as a kid.

So there you have it - an eclectic mix of facts with no discernible logic or reason. Make of it what you will - and pray I don't decide to do a follow up post! Andrew

2 comments:

Stephen Chapman said...

Kylie?!!?

So many comments, so little time

oneexwidow said...

We can't all be as butch as you...