Thursday 5 November 2009

5 on the 5th - November

This is my latest entry to Stephen Chapman's "5 on the 5th".

This month the theme was colour, and I've chosen to photgraph things that are a particular for a reason - either through legislation, custom or for safety reasons.

I'm not sure about how things have worked out for this one but I can always fall back on the maxim that it's the taking part that counts. Due to phone/camera issues, I've had to use an older phone with a poorer camera.






From top to bottom:
  • Car Indicator
  • Safety Hammer (for smashing glass in an emergency)
  • First Aid Kit
  • Fire Extinguishers
  • "Power On" light on Sky box

You can see previous entries here.

5 comments:

Stephen Chapman said...

Thanks for playing. The indicator one is strangely interesting.

Marie said...

I think you did well :-)

oneexwidow said...

You're both very welcome!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. I miss my sky+! Just moved and renting a room from an aquaintance who is not as much a telly addict as me. Now I remember how truly awful terrestrial tv is.

oneexwidow said...

Thank you!

I still predominantly watch terestial channels - just minus the adverts!