Wednesday 8 July 2009

Welcome to my world...

Welcome to my new blog. Aside from a brief flirtation with blogging through my MSN account around 3 years ago, this will be a new experience for me, as well as you.

So, what should you expect? Well, it may take some time to settle into a rhythm, but I imagine I'll post every two to three days. I don't intend to bore you with the minutiae of my life. Instead, I hope to write on a variety of topics - Art, Literature, TV, Radio, Politics, Current Affairs, Architecture and Music spring to mind.

I also hope to point you in the direction of websites of interest and other blogs that have grabbed my attention.

If you want a taste of my writing style prior to my first proper post, you can find a guest blog entry on my friend Stephen's blog. My entry is here.

I look forward to many more entries - and comments will always be welcome!

Andrew.

2 comments:

Stephen Chapman said...

And I get the honour of adding the first comment. Welcome to the world of blogging!

oneexwidow said...

Thank you muchly!

I just need to discipline myself to write something every couple of days or so now!!