As this post goes live, I will be in the process of getting ready for the return to work after the Christmas and New Year break. A break which has also seen my posting levels decrease from what had become an almost daily occurrence to just twice in the past 9 days.
Now, though, it's time to drag myself out of holiday mode and commence posting again. Plans for the weeks and months ahead include:
- Completing the "An A-Z of My CDs" series.
- Continuing to contribute to Stephen's "5 on the 5th"
- Increasing the frequency of my "Great Buildings" series -as these are amongst the most popular posts
- Continuing to post Book and Film reviews - there are a couple of these in the works
- Taking Stephen's "30 day challenge"
- Posting to Lib Dem Gains
...and a few other ideas I have up my sleeves!
I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. I hope that regular readers will continue to visit and that new readers will want to come back. Whichever category you're in, I hope you enjoy your time here.