Monday 14 February 2011

Valentine, be mine...

I had intended to try and find something about celebrating the joys and perks of being single for this post but struggled to find anything suitable - and all of it from a woman's perspective. I did find this about an annual anti-valentines day event in Edinburgh along with suggested songs and films for the the occasion but it didn't quite seem to fit the bill...

I then found this image:

While this amused me, yet again it didn't seem to quite fit the bill. This is probably because if I were in a relationship I would probably be buying in, to some extent at least, to the whole cupid thing - even  though I tend to regard myself as an old cynic.

So, dear reader, I had given up and instead was using Stumble Upon when I found this:


Happy Valentines Day!

Andrew

No comments: