It's time for another review of this years resolutions. Just a reminder of what they are:
- Continue to reassess, manage and improve my finances
- Lose some weight/get fitter
- Read more books than last year - say 25-30
- Blog around every 2-3 days (c. 147 posts)
- Re-start my entries to Three Positive Things and explore positive psychology further
- Commence work on a piece of fiction of my own (other than this list!)
I've sold my car which has released new funds each month, which should make things easier. I've also re-established a spreadsheet to monitor and control spending and to aid budgeting.
I've still no idea if I'm either losing weight or getting fitter! Sometimes it feels I am and other times not... I think I'm eating healthier, though.
My book reading is still stalled - even as I type The Storm by Vince Cable is winking at me wanting read.
Am back on an even keel with blogging, and still meeting target of an entry every 2-3 days on average.
No further progress on my other blog, or my own writing plans.
Progress on my editing of my friends novel has stalled - a project to return to in April, erm May, erm June, erm July...
So, less progress than hoped for in June, but things very positive!